With this being said I decided to come on after every finished Season and do a recap with you all. I want to at least excite and or reinvigorate you all about the show again. I see I got a lot of great responses and commentary about episodes and the show in general in my last post about it, so I figured why the hell not?
- Young Sammy with his bangs is so freaking cute! I forgot how cute and innocent he was.
- Season 1 had a lot of emotional impact I forgotten about. Really thrown me for an emotional loop
- Asylum, Faith and Scarecrow are three heavy hitters right after the other. Now I know why it was easier waiting weeks between them to watch them when they first aired.
- Dean's playful personality was a real treat to watch, he was smiling and very funny throughout. Yer very serious and passionate about his family. It was nice seeing that spark again.
- While I still don't really like John it was also nice seeing him and the boys together.
- I'm still in love with the set up through the season and the winding of the demon and it's plot. I loved the feeling of watching episodes and knowing there was something much bigger than this small family. That something big was happening.
- The dialogue was snappy and very witty. Love picking out key quotes I didn't notice before. Like with Meg in Shadow when Sam sees her at the bar and questions that he thought she was in California and Meg responded with: "I came, I saw, I conquered and I also met this Michael Murray guy." Michael Murray un-doubtfully being Chad and Chad being a good friend of Jared's. Anyone catch that before?
- I miss so much the MOTW episodes, they were inventive, scary and fun to watch and unravel. The pace was nice while the plot was growing bigger and bigger.
Gif by snj2_fan
Favorite episode of Season 1?